Why is this the perfect support wear for you?
- Gives extra support with the lower back and belly aka “baby bump”.
- The gentle compression of the belly bump band can help support the uterus and reduce discomfort from movement during physical activities.
- It assists with posture and prevent the overextension of the lower back.
- It is great to use during exercise routines.
- Perfect to wear under clothing for a work day or date night
- Great to wear during the post partum phase to assist with abdominal and back discomfort post delivery.
Note: A belly band can be beneficial to women who have experienced a separation of the abdominal muscles (diastasis recti) by physically bringing the abdominal muscles back together. This should used in conjunction with exercises that are good for improving the abdominal muscles. This is not a cure to the problem but can definitely be a supportive method during the postpartum phase.
Machine wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
95% Nylon, 5%Spandex
|S||Fits sizes 0-4|
|M||Fits sizes 6-10|
|L||Fits sizes 12-18|
The midthigh band gave me the support and comfort I needed to feel supported. Wish I gotten it sooner
Nurse B –
The belly bands were very comfy and lightweight.